Hi!

      Is anyone out there using timed server ? timed is based on a
 master/slave (client/server)
 scheme.  When timed is started on a machine, it asks the master timed
 daemon for the network time and sets the host's clock to that time. As
 for my master machine I configure it as : timed -M -t -F host1, host2,
 and so on. And slave machine : timed -t . It worked perfectly for the
 first few days. Few days later master machine started to change the
 date/time to a later date and all my slave machines followed exactly.
 Why does it so?

       Hope someone could shed some light.....thanks in advance.

 CL