I've been watching this Squid ACL discussion for a while now, and have
my own question, since the subject is under discussion.

Does anyone know of anywhere on the Internet I can download a list of
"bad" WWW sites to block?  Preferably in a format that I can pull right
into the Squid ACL's?

I know a lot in the mailing list may consider this to be censorship, but
I have a real problem with an otherwise good employee who apparently has
a tendency to go surfing for pornography on the WWW.  I would like to
block it if I can...

Thanks!

Jim Morris ([EMAIL PROTECTED])