%-> I know a lot in the mailing list may consider this to be censorship, but
%-> I have a real problem with an otherwise good employee who apparently has
%-> a tendency to go surfing for pornography on the WWW.  I would like to
%-> block it if I can...

Instead of trying to manage and maintain a list that will be out of date
instantly (new porn sites pop up every couple of seconds), why not do what
someone else suggested, and circulate a memo stating that Web traffic is
logged, especially to "sexually-oriented sites"?

I would say that instigating an Acceptable Use policy, perhaps with
sanctions if it's breached, is better than trying to block the unblockable.

Cheers,

-- Juha