>The problem I am having:
>I created the form in HTML.  Viewed it in (Linux) Netscape, and printed
>it to a file.  That creates the PostScript file.  However,  the
>postscript that it generates keeps using the Times_romans font which is
>a variable font, this distorts all the alignment.   I can't seem to get
>it to convert (even view the HTML) in the correct Courrier New font.
>
>Any help?  I think this maybe an issue of fonts on my Linux box, I am
>not sure.

Netscape refuses to use the fonts included in a web page and will always
use the Times Roman font.

Why don't you write your own PostScript file, then you can get it to use the
fonts you want and place the text where you want it?

MB
--
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Bart: Hey, why is it destroying other toys?  Lisa: They must have