At 17:36 2000-02-03 -0600, Robert Canary wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have been working on perl script,  that reads a from generated in
>postscript, and replaces the tagged info with data from a MySQL
>database.  It works great.
>
>The problem I am having:
>I created the form in HTML.  Viewed it in (Linux) Netscape, and printed
>it to a file.  That creates the PostScript file.  However,  the
>postscript that it generates keeps using the Times_romans font which is
>a variable font, this distorts all the alignment.   I can't seem to get
>it to convert (even view the HTML) in the correct Courrier New font.
>
>Any help?  I think this maybe an issue of fonts on my Linux box, I am
>not sure.
>
>Here is the form:  http://www.ohiocounty.net/rwcanary/acct_inf.html

Just pull the data from the db with MySQL, generate the form as HTML and
use html2ps to print the form. I've found that the output is pretty good.
You can get html2ps from <http://www.tdb.uu.se/~jan/html2ps.html>. Your
form is very complex, so you may need to change some of the default
settings used by html2ps.

 Tony
 --
 Anthony E. Greene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>