This is probably a touchy subject, but anyone know of any good, fairly
low-volume news sites for Linux?  Wideopen looks to be great, but not
about the OS itself.  linux.com, .org, etc. don't offer daily news as far
as I know.  Does slashdot?  freshmeat?  Thanks.  That way I could find out
there instead of bothering this list. :-)