On Fri, 4 Feb 2000, Brandon Dorman wrote:

> This is probably a touchy subject, but anyone know of any good, fairly
> low-volume news sites for Linux?  Wideopen looks to be great, but not
> about the OS itself.  linux.com, .org, etc. don't offer daily news as far
                                                          ^^^^^
> as I know.  Does slashdot?  freshmeat?  Thanks.  That way I could find out
> there instead of bothering this list. :-)

<shrug><quizical look>
Don't know about 'daily' other then places named above and general ones that
include some linux info (i.e., www.pcweek.com, www.nwfusion.com). Some of
the weekly sites I prefer are www.eklektix.com/lwn/, linuxtoday.com,
www.ljdigital.com, www.placeforlinux.com, www.linuxgazette.com,
www.linuxworld.com, www.linuxjournal.com......