Hi Todd,

>> Warning... fsck.ext2 for device /dev/hdb9 exited with signal 10.
>
>Signal 10 is SIGUSR1, which means it's programmer-defined. I'm afraid it
>may be hard to determine the nature of the signal without looking at the
>source.
>
>Out of curiousity, what happens if you boot to a root disk like tomsrtbt
>and run fsck on your hard drives?

Whenever it did the error and drop into recovery mode the partitions would
all fsck without reporting any errors at all.  And it would be different
partitions each boot that gave the problems, all on the same drive though so
I thought I had a bad drive for a while.

Upgrading the e2fsprogs package seems to have fixed it though 8)

Regards,
| Peter Kiem            | E-Mail    : <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> |
| Zordah IT             | Mobile    : +61 0418 798 121    |
|   IT Consultancy &    | WWW       : www.zordah.net      |
|   Internet Hosting    | ICQ       : "Zordah" 866661     |