this should help a bit, Caldera and Netware

http://linuxworld.com/linuxworld/lw-1999-02/lw-02-netware_p.html

you can also install Caldera's Netware for Linux which I'm sure is
documented on the Caldera site, supposedly quite limited though. What level
of interoperability are you looking for ? With Ntw for Lnx you can use Linux
as a Netware file and print server even with Netware clients and things,
hang on a sec . . . <searching .. . .. found> ah yes there it is . . .
http://kvin.lv/pub/linux/netware/INSTALL.general  works on other distr of
Linux as well apparently.

oh yeah and mars_nwe is available at
http://fr.rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/mars_nwe.html