Oh, on another note, I believe changing the netbios name may cause problems
if you are using the DNS system and not a netbios name server or wins
server. This may only be a problem if you are crossing subnets, but I don't
remember the details. In effect the name needs at least one method of being
resolved to an ip.

Chad