On Sat, 12 Feb 2000, Duncan Hill wrote:

> Check the Abit BP6.  A friend runs twin 433s, and I think it'll take
> twin 500s.  bp6.com and abit.com

The BP6 motherboard has significant problems under linux.  While they
aren't consistent, it seems just as many people have problems as
done.  I'd recommend a BE6 with PPGA cards or just get PII-450s or some
such.

Why both of my BP6 systems are stable, the reliability is not enough for
me to ever put them into mission critical services.