They are appreciated.  It's just that the signal to noise is so high on this
list, and I hardly have time to get through it all.  I try to contribute as
well, and do post an occasional off topic aside though not NEARLY as many as I
would like.  On more than one occasion I have written what I considered to be
a funny post and deleted it rather than send it.  There are many people I
respect through their posts and would like to get to know better.  (I always
try to hang out with people smarter than me.) but try not to do too much to
add noise.  Maybe its jealousy since people seem to know you guys and not poor
little ol lonely me here in Tulsa.  (There got a personal tidbit in there
after all :)

Any way, sorry if I was out of line. I did not intend to hurt anyone's
feelings.  I learn so much from this list that I try to read if not every
message at least check each thread to see if I can help.  And the continuation
of that particular thread was irritating at the time.

Feeling like scrooge,

Bret