On Sat, Feb 12, 2000 at 02:30:41PM -0600, Bret Hughes wrote:
> Any way, sorry if I was out of line. I did not intend to hurt anyone's
> feelings.  I learn so much from this list that I try to read if not every
> message at least check each thread to see if I can help.  And the continuation
> of that particular thread was irritating at the time.

1)  This mailing list is far from "The Official Red Hat" mailing list.

    It's just a common meeting ground for Red Hat and other Linux users
    to discuss what's on their minds and to help each other.  Without the
    camaraderie, there is no community.  The fact that Red Hat employees
    post here occasionally is mearly coincidental.  They do it because
    they are, just like us, Linux enthusiasts who like to help people
    solve problems.  Red Hat (the company) hosts the mailing list because
    it's in their best interests for this community to flourish.

2)  Lighten up everyone.   We're making progress.

PS.  I'm really going this time... I promise.

--
Steve Borho                       Voice:  314-615-6349
Network Engineer

Fortune of the day:
                -- Mark Twain