Hi, So I have an internal PcAnywhere box (Running Windows NT) using a
internal ip of 192.168.*.* and having just one real ip (Redhat 6.0)
connected to our 1.5meg DSL RTU.

I am wanting a notebook user to be able to enter the Redhat 6.0 IP and be
"forwarded" to the internal ip and then back again for the outgoing to the
PcAnywhere.

My Redhat 6.0 box is using kernel 2.2.5-15.

My question is I have found several how-to's related to ipmasqadm and
ipchains, but seems that port forwarding is built into the 2.2.5 kernel?

Basically I am completly confused about which to use ipmasqadm and/or
ipchains, or am I going totally wrong direction here.

Thanks for any suggestions...

Regards,
Steven Hildreth
Information Technology Manager