You should also be able to use ipportfw;

[darryl@port darryl]$ ipportfw
ipportfw

Usage: ipportfw -A -[t|u] l.l.l.l/lport -R a.a.a.a/rport  add entry
        ipportfw -D -[t|u] l.l.l.l/lport                   delete entry
        ipportfw -C                                        clear table
        ipportfw -L                                        list table

l.l.l.l is the local interface receiving packets to be forwarded.
a.a.a.a is the remote address.
lport is the port being redirected.
rport is the port being redirected to.

This will forward achieve what you want.

Darryl