I've just set up a firewall on my network using portfw with commands like
the following:

/usr/sbin/ipmasqadm portfw -a -P tcp -L $external_ip 80 -R $internal_ip 80
/usr/sbin/ipmasqadm portfw -a -P udp -L $external_ip 80 -R $internal_ip 80

I have a webserver running behind it that is hosting several domains, but
since installing the firewall the webserver is responding as if all all
requests are being made to the machine's IP, not it's domain, so all of
the hosted domains are defaulting a singele website.  Both the firewall
and the server are running the latest build of redhat and the
webserver is running Apache.

-Ben Newman

Zorak does not like R.E.M. with the bald weirdo flailing about and is
irked when no one offers alternatives in modern times.
                                        -- Zorak, evil space mantis