Le 28.02.00 a 12:38, "Bernhard Rosenkraenzer" m'ecrivait :

)I still can't reproduce it here (running wu-ftpd-2.6.0-3). Which versions
)have you installed? Are you using any strange authentication methods
)(S/Key, OPIE, ...)? Local user or NIS? Any chance the users somehow got
)the same UID?

I run wu-ftpd-2.6.0-1.
I don't use any strange authentification methods, no NIS (local
/etc/passwd and /etc/shadow files).
The users with the ones I tested this haven't got the same uids.
permissions works very well. This only happens through ftp.

Lionel

------  Lionel TRESSENS  ------
Computer Science Department.
INSA Toulouse - FRANCE