Try www.bp6.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Knews [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2000 10:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: DUAL Celeron Motherboard

Hello,

I tried once before but got no responses.

I am looking for anyone who has run a motherboard with dual Celeron (500)
under
RedHat Linux (k 2.2.5-15 or above) successfully with SMP working.

I found a motherboard, the Abit BP6 up on
http://www.microsourceusa.com/motherboards.html
and they claim it will work.  It definitely accesspts two Celeron CPUs, that
is
dual PPGA 370 processors/sockets.  But I need to make sure from them, and
from
any of you who has done it, that SMP will actually work under the o/s,
namely
RedHat Linux.

Please, please write me back, or send this on to someone you know has done
this.
I have heard conflicting info.  Read Celeron was designed to allow dual, but
also heard from Tyan (another motherboard manufacturer) that is could not.
Others have made manual motherboard modifications to make it so.  But maybe
this
Abit BP6 is built for it.  Yes, I already emailed MicroSourceUSA on
this...waiting for their reply.

Thanks
Jon