Jon Knews wrote:
> I am looking for anyone who has run a motherboard with dual Celeron (500) under
> RedHat Linux (k 2.2.5-15 or above) successfully with SMP working.

I'm running such a system with a pair of Celeron 333's and a BP-6
motherboard.  It should be noted that while I've never seen it lock up
(except when overclocked), many BP-6 users experience lockups before one
month of uptime.

Also, if you are using kernel >= 2.2.11, you may see an unusually high
load when using X.  Don't let it worry you  :)

MSG