Hi Rick,

thanks, at least all is not lost :),

how do I create the logical partitions in the extended partition and what
doI need to do this?

Once I get that done, I can go crazy with OS's... :)

By the way, are there such limits on SCSI? I worked with scsi drives under
HP-UX but I was using HP's Logical Volumes (LVM).... so I did not have too
much limitations,

just group the disks and split them up as I like....

thanks,

Ahbaid.