Good morning all

I installed Redhat 6.1 on two machines and am having the same
printer problem [I think] on both of them.

The printer port worked in MS-DOS/Win95 previously...
but not in Linux on either machine.

I set the printer up using the 'PrintTool' from Gnome.

I checked the FAQ on the Redhat site [good info] but
nothing seems to work. I've used RH 5.2, 4.2, 4.1 and
had little trouble but no luck with RH6.1...

When I try to do a 'cat /etc/hosts | lp' I get an
error message of 'lp command not found'

Can someone get me pointed in the right direction to
a solution?  I'm sure the fact that this is a Monday is behind this...

Thanks in advance.