This message was sent from Geocrawler.com by "Jeff Holzfaster" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Be sure to reply to that address.

Hi!

I am running a celeron 150+ (pentium class) with
48 ram with Red Hat installed on its own separate
drive along side windoze.  When I run Gnome for a
period of time with some heavy use, like 3 or 4
windows open and working it tends to slow way
down then eventually stop altogether.  Once in a
while it will completely back out to the command
prompt without my help.  Is this "normal"?  What
can I do to remedy this?  I haven't tweaked
anything since the install.

Thanks!

Geocrawler.com - The Knowledge Archive