Ok.. I downloaded the patches...

This is going to sound dumb but how do I install them :D    Ok... I feel
like a newbie again ::grinz::

BTW, I also tried compiling the latest egcs source (1.1.2 I think).  I'm
getting a signal 11 error after  I think 70% + complete with the build
(make bootstrap).  No issues with the config. Looks good.

I read the FAQ on signal 11 errors.  Is there perhaps a list of software
that I should have upgraded prior to compiling egcs?

I realize that it could be hardware related (the FAQ suggested this).
I'm going over everything to rule that out.

Thx for the help!

Frank

www.xmission.com/~dmacleod

--

This is Linux Country. On a quiet night, you can hear Windows NT reboot.