Syed Masuduzzaman wrote:

>  I install RH7.0 as workstation.
>
> I try to mount to another linux server ( it is perfectly installed)
> but find following error
>
> "mount:RPC: Unable to receive;errno=Connection refused"
>
> I checked on my machine /proc/filesystems but nfs is missing
>
> I further look in to ntsysv BUT nfs is checked.
>
> I also checked /proc/filesystems in to different Linux machine and nfs
> is not also present there BUT it can easily mounting from linux server
>
> I want to configure my linux machine as nfs client CAN ANYONE HELP ME

In my experience it has to do with the way the permissions are set in
the exports file.  Look in /var/log/messages on the server machine and
see what it says.  if it has to do with permissions, the client has not
been given permissions to mount that directory in exports.

If you are still having problems, post your /etc/exports file and the
log messages from /var/log/messages and someon will most likely be able
to help

Bret