On Thu, Feb 17, 2000 at 05:11:03PM -0600, Bret Hughes wrote:
> I used wget the first time yesterday.  Too cool.  One mostly unrelated
> question though.  The manual came as info files.  I have never gotten
> the hang of info.  Is there a tool to generate html with the links and
> such setup from an info manual(s)?

As a matter of fact there is. I'm using it as CGI script on our
webpages. It's called "info2html". Unfortunately, I can't remember where
I got it - I suppose you try freshmeat or a search machine.

HTH,

Thomas

P.S.: Could you please switch off those "v-card" attachments in your
      mailer? Thanks!
--
             "Look, Ma, no obsolete quotes and plain text only!"

     Thomas Ribbrock | http://www.bigfoot.com/~kaytan | ICQ#: 15839919