Hi,

Why is this trend, to not use man pages anymore, growing stronger?

Or at least, more and more apps produces limited man pages that
initially claims to be out of date and incomplete. Why info pages?
What's wrong with man?

Best regards
Gustav

--
pgp = Pretty Good Privacy.

To get my public pgp key, send an e-mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit my web site at http://www.schaffter.com