Alan Mead wrote:
> The way it was explained to me is that the name of the site gets decrypted
> too late for name-based redirection.  Now you can have multiple name-based
> virtual hosts and a single SSL virtual host but it's cheating to say that
> it's name-based because it actually monitors all connections on port 443
> (regardless of name).

I am enlightened.  I have corrected the error of my ways.

Like I said, this is a test server.  It's got a couple of secure hosts
on it, but since I'm the only one that ever sees it, no one can complain
about errors :)  I had assumed there weren't any, since I hadn't gotten
them (yet), and none were logged.

Thank you for the clear explanation.

MSG