>I had version 8.2.2p3 on my system and got hacked.  I was told
>that the problem was fixed in patch level 4.  The current version
>is at patch level 5.  My solution was to download, compile, and
>install it...

The P3 version that is in Red Hat's security download area is supposed
to be fix to include the NXT security whole.  If the version on Red Hat's
site is not patched for the NXT hole, then we were lied to on this list,
because I specifically asked why the P5 version was not on the site.

Where did you get your P3 version?

MB
--
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Bart: Hey, why is it destroying other toys?  Lisa: They must have