On Thu, 2 Mar 2000, Vidiot wrote:

> >On Wed, 1 Mar 2000, Ed Lazor wrote:
> >>
> >> How did you run the searches?  I typed "ADMROCKS" and none of those places
> >> brought anything up.
> >
> >/var/named/ADMROCKS
>
> What kind of search engine doesn't report "/var/named/ADMROCKS" from a
> keyword of "ADMROCKS".  One would have to know the complete path, which is
> why one was searching in the first place, i.e., the path wasn't known.
> Hell, I didn't even know about the keyword until just recently :-)

why should it?  If you search for the word "age" should it pick up
"baggage"?  no.  If you tell the search engine, using whatever wildcards
it uses to search for like *ADMROCKS, then thats a different story.

But if its in the cached documents as "/var/named/ADMROCKS" then, no, it
should not pick it up with a query for just "ADMROCKS"