David,

I'm using an (old) fourport card from STB. Works fine for me.

The ISA bus permits sharing IRQ's as long as they are on the
*same*controller*card* but not on different cards. Of course, your
serial port software must handle shared interupts as well.

You will of course need to use setserial at the boot to setup the card.

Regards
Gustav

--
pgp = Pretty Good Privacy.

To get my public pgp key, send an e-mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit my web site at http://www.schaffter.com