I am using redhat 6.1 and the ghostview program that comes with it. I
downloaded some pdf files that ghostview refuses to print. It prints
other pdf files (and ps files) without any problem. I downloaded these
same pdf files to windows 98 and was able to print them without any
trouble via acrobat 4.0. Are there differences between pdf files? I can
view the pdf files fine with gv while in Linux, they just won't print. I
hope this isn't too much off topic. I don't know of a ghostview
listserv.