Please, turn of HTML e-mail to this list, it will be appreciated by all.

>------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BF8D2E.20B666A0
>
>Dear Friends
>     I've installed RH 6.0, but the screen lines need to be fixed =
>because the x windows and the font are too small.
>   I read in the help that this could be done from the dpi in the x =
>server, could you guide me to a direct steps to do that without ( =
>destroying ) the system.
>       Thanks in advance.
>             A H Fekry=20

At this point, because you didn't say, I am assuming that the X resolution is
something like 1280x1024, when you really want something like 1024x768.

The easiest way is to run Xconfigurator and choose the size you want.  When
you get to option to chose the screen resolution, do so and go over to the
24 bit column and mark the 1024x768 option.  Only mark one option.  It will
give you a test screen, and if you like that size, choose yes, if not, choose
no and do it again.

BTW, run Xconfigurator from the console and have no X session running in a
different console.

MB
--
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Bart: Hey, why is it destroying other toys?  Lisa: They must have