On Mon, Mar 13, 2000 at 09:20:47AM -0600, Vidiot wrote:
> Anyone know how to change the file size limitation that UUCP has?
> I need to increase it to basically unlimited.
>
> The last time I did something like this was way back in BSD Unix days
> and did it through soource changes.  Hopefully there is a config
> value.

I didn't even know there WAS a size limit, I've been using it for
file/mail/news transfer for years.

Looking in "info uucp" under the section on the 'sys' file I see several
commands relating to file sizes:

`call-local-size NUMBER STRING'
`call-remote-size NUMBER STRING'
`called-local-size NUMBER STRING'
`called-remote-size NUMBER STRING'

It says for each of these: "If this command does not appear there are
no size restrictions."

Are you perhaps suffering under a sendmail size limit instead?

Fred

--
---- Fred Smith -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ----------------------------