I'm not so sure that there is a uucp size limitation. Been using uucp for
years and years, and have seen messages megabytes in size.

There is / canbe a sizelimitation in sendmail, which might be the
cause of your grief. You'll need a copy of the sendmail.cf file
from your uucp provider, to see if they are filtering out mail that
is "too large" (and of course you should also check your own sendmail.cf)

-Greg

On 13-Mar-00 Vidiot wrote:
> Anyone know how to change the file size limitation that UUCP has?
> I need to increase it to basically unlimited.
>
> The last time I did something like this was way back in BSD Unix days
> and did it through soource changes.  Hopefully there is a config
> value.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> MB
> --
> e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>     Bart: Hey, why is it destroying other toys?  Lisa: They must have
>     programmed it to eliminate the competition.  Bart: You mean like
>     Microsoft?  Lisa: Exactly.  [The Simpsons - 12/18/99]
> Visit - URL:http://www.vidiot.com/  (Your link to Star Trek and UPN)
>

> --
> as the Subject.

E-Mail: Gregory Hosler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 14-Mar-00
Time: 09:44:45

        Always remember that you are unique.  Just like everyone else.