On Thu, Mar 16, 2000 at 08:42:24AM -0500, Larry Pesce wrote:

There are a few models of USB webcams support in kernel 2.3.x (or that
backport, but I would have migrated to 2.3 if netconfig would have
compiled :).. From the 2.3.x docs (at least ov511.txt, the chipset of
my Avermedia cam):

Manufacturer     | Model          | Custom ID | Status
-----------------+----------------+-----------+---------
MediaForte       | MV300          | 0         | Working
D-Link           | DSB-C300       | 3         | Working
Puretek          | PT-6007        | 5         | Untested
Creative Labs    | WebCam 3       | 21        | Working
Lifeview         | RoboCam        | 100       | Untested
AverMedia        | InterCam Elite | 102       | Working
MediaForte       | MV300          | 112       | Working

--
Jonathan Ruano Pach                Email: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ICQ:1252101 AIM:Tlabok IRC:Kobalt  Homepage: http://www.pobox.com/~kobalt/