> Thanks again Toby
>
> How do I have apache access the mysql database on another server when a
> request by a web client is made? How do I configure that?
>
> Matt

         All queries to the database will want to find the database at a
certain IP address, on a certain port. That IP address can belong to any
machine where the database server resides.
        You may want to read through all the stuff on the wab about PHP and
writing database connectivity, as this is kind of beyond the scope of
the original question. Good luck!

Toby A. Rider