"James Intriglia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Bill,
>
> I recently upgrade to Netscape 4.6x from 4.5x, and this got me past NS
> crashing on my own web page, which uses Java applets.  Maybe downgrade NS to
> V4.6x??
>
> (I did not upgrade to NS V4.7x, as being a longtime M$ user has taught me to
> wait a while before upgrading to the latest.)
>
> ;-)

The problem is Redhat in this case, not Netscape. There is a problem with
the font path. I don't remember how to fix it though :=( but this is a well known
problem so it should be documented on redhat erratas for 6.0 (if you can still find
them ...)

Upgrading to 6.1 should fix it.

Now I don't know about Corel ...

Philippe