> Netgear's site even states that they support Linux). The driver is just the
> tulip module, but it (I think) has been optimized for the FA310tx by Netgear.
> Best of all, they cost only $25/each at Staples. I've seen them for < $20
> online.

        I also have one of these, and have used more, and they are excellent
cards. One thing to keep in mind, though, is that Netgear no longer uses
the DEC 2114x (tulip) chips on them. I believe (someone feel free to
correct me if I'm wrong) that they use a Kingston chip of some sort now,
though it also works fine with Linux.

Matt

            Matt Housh            Morpheus.Net Administrator
    email: ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) web: (http://jaeger.morpheus.net/)