hiya - when I first set up my server I chose not to install man pages
(I had them on our gateway already) but now I want them on our
server. I have installed man-pages and man rpms and man works ok -
but whenever I do "man  anything" it comes up saying "no man pages
for.... "

I know the man pages are there - how do I get man to find them?

tia. dan.
--

-----
        Nitro - 3D Visualisation, Graphics & Animation