OK.

Assuming the PCI card is at one end of the box....

Open case and remove all cards.  power up the system and
give it about 1 minute to decide there is nothing there.

Remove the motherboard and flip it around.  Reinstall
everything in the box, making holes for all necessary stuff.

The PCI card should be at the other end of the box now.

If you actually tried this, then please Call
1-888-microsoft, Bill Gates needs a new person to play
President to lead the breakup of Microsoft.

Bill