Junkbuster offers more than bandwidth relief, it helps your privacy too. Go to
www.junkbusters.com for more info (and lots of privacy info).

I'm currently having my other computers proxy through the junkbuster on my
gateway computer just fine. On linux that is. I'm trying to get it to work
under NT at work, and that's not going so well.

What's the exact problem? I believe its default behavior is to listen on port
8000 and proxy for anyone who asks. Does "netstat --inet -a" show anything
listening to that port?

Also, you can use lsof to find out which program is using a port. Run
"lsof -i tcp:8000" as root to see who's listening to 8000.

--
 Brady Montz