Hi
 Having trouble with the print queue.
 If I "lpq -l -Plj4mplus" I get a list of queued jobs that
won't print.  This listing then hangs for about 3-4 minutes
before telling me that 192.168.14.15 [the printers onboard
queue
is not available - yet it will usually print one of the
queued
print jobs.    I don't want to lose the print jobs.  How can
recover these print jobs.

 I initially received a "no printer daemon" report, but I
restarted the daemon with "/usr/sbin/lpc restart lj4mplus"
and the daemon did restart and is currently running, but I
can't force the queue to the printer.

  Hints and suggestions greatly appreciated.

  Going to the Linux section at Spring Comdex Tuesday in
Chicago and am looking forward to the progress since last
November!

TIA

Bob