The last time this didn't go through.

Hi all,

I'm having some troubles trying to burn a cd with x-cd-roast ( cdrecord ),
Every time I try to initialize a write, I get an error...something like
'unrecognized option - shmget failed!'  TOC = 1'something'...this happens
when I try cdrecord from the command line as well.  I believe the command
was:
cdrecord -speed=2 -dev=1,01,00 -v -eject -data ./image.raw this may not be
it exactly but I'm at work and a little foggy minded, anyway I know the
syntax is correct.

Any help would be much appreciated since all cd buring software is a
front-end to cdrecord.  I'm stuck.

Thanks,

Mark