This has been driving me nuts ever since I installed Redhat
6.2/Communicator 4.72:
    Netscape address book crashes Netscape when an address is selected.
This happens after the name is selected from the address book and the
"To:" or "CC:" or "BCC:" button is clicked.

I've reinstalled Netscape 4.72 and now Netscape 4.73, and it continues.
Done a whole lot of searching and haven't found anything that moves me
toward a solution.

So, three questions:
    -1) anyone have any idea what's causing this or how to fix it?
    -2) anyone know a way to use another address book (say Gnome's) with
Netscape Messenger?
    -3) How about a recommendation for an excellent, stable  graphical
e-mail client to use with Gnome/Enlightenment that has a nice,
functional address book, filtering, etc?
            (BTW, I use Pine exclusively at work and for the root
account on home machine.  But I'd like a
            graphical client for personal use, so please don't flame me
for my bad taste :-)

:-)
Thanks!

Marc

        Marc Davis
                [EMAIL PROTECTED]                  [general]
                [EMAIL PROTECTED]    [work]
                [EMAIL PROTECTED]          [personal]