On 23 Jul 2000 22:11 Stephen L Arnold wrote:
[snip]
> Actually, I'd like a nice GUI mailer for X too :)
[snip]

Balsa has come a long way since last year. Netscapes quirks were starting to
get to me. For one thing, I use fetchmail/procmail and filter directly to my
~/mail directory. Netscape did not notice that there was new mail in those
folders until they were selected. Balsa checks all the folder each time it's
opened.

Since I use a GNOME desktop, Balsa's GTK widgets and theme support make the
interface consistent with my other apps. Now if there were only a
full-featured GNOME Web browser.

Balsa is not perfect, but I can learn to deal with a different set of
limitations for a while.

Tony
--
Anthony E. Greene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <http://www.pobox.com/~agreene/>
PGP Key: 0x6C94239D/7B3D BD7D 7D91 1B44 BA26  C484 A42A 60DD 6C94 239D