Sorry to say it guys, but I think you have a pending hardware failure/s
coming on, either I/O or disk from the looks, but then again I guess you
already fear this......somethings happening to the data on its round
trip...

On 2/05/00 at 8:00 Ward William E PHDN wrote:

>Hal,
>
>I've got a similar thing happening to a PPro 200 running RH 6.1
>The machine is constantly bellyaching about crash this bad inodes
>that... memtest86 says Nada... nothing wrong with the system.  If
>you can eventually figure out what is wrong with your system, please
>let me know... I'd love to fix this sucker back up.  I have to reboot
>it at least three times a week to clear up problems.
>
>Bill Ward

Regards

Greg Wright
IT Consultant Sydney Australia

--

*** Please trim any replies ***
*** Please turn off HTML in your email ***