Hi all:

I have just received my new 10.2 gig hard drive and I want to use it for
RH 6.2 exclusively. It will become hdc when installed. However, RH 6.2
needs a boot partition below 1023 on hda. Currently I have RH installed
on hda4 that boots from a floppy with lilo which satisfies that
requirement. I've read the install docs and still don't understand how
to seperate the /boot from / and the rest of RH installed elsewhere.
Could someone explain?

Also, with the release of lilo-21.4.3, the 1023 cylinder requirement is
null. However, RH 6.2 doesn't come with that version. Is there a way to
completely install RH on hdc without using hda for booting?

Thanks.