Hello all, I just installed the Cyrus mail package on a RedHat 6.2 box.  I
installed the package from the cyrus-imapd-1.6.19-2 rpm and other associated
rpms that it required.  The installation went without a hitch.  However,
whenever I try to authenticate, either from an IMAP client or on the same
machine using cyradm, I get the following message:

"application-specific initialization failed: authentication failed".

I have cyrus running on a FreeBSD box for quite some time now without any
problems.  I would like to move it to a RedHat box for various reasons.  I
know on FreeBSD cyrus requires a daemon called pwcheck for authentication (I
do not want to use Kerberos).  I could not find a pwcheck for RedHat.  Is
one needed with this version of Cyrus?  If so, how come the RPM does not
install it?  Is there any other way for me to use Cyrus without using
Kerberos on RedHat?

Thanks in advance for any help,
--Moby