Hey there, got a question for you all:

I have setup a cluster running RH 6.2.  Each system mounts /home from
the server.  I have this added into the /etc/fstab as such:

192.168.0.250:/home    /home    defaults    1 1

I also have /home exported on the server as /home
(rw,insecure,no_root_squash)

The problem I am running into is that when the systems start and mount
/home I get an 'RPC communication error: Connection Refused' yet, when I
log in and type 'mount /home', it goes through like nothing is wrong.
Any ideas on how to fix this?  Let me know.  Thanks

Kevin

--
Kevin Wood
DCG Computers, Inc./Atipa Linux Solutions