Bret Hughes wrote:
> I will place the replies at the bottom if that is the consensus of the
> community is but I disagree with it.  I have been noticably irritated by
> having to repeatedly scroll down but as I value my membership in this
> community I will <gasp> conform to the norm.

IMHO, this is small bother compared to the alternative.

> I would like to know if
> others think this makes since in todays world of several hundred messages
> a day.

I'm subscribed to several busy mailing lists and I've found that it's
easiest to keep track of what's going on if replies are added to the bottom.
I get to see a dialog and it tends to encourage replying to specific points.

Tony
--
 Anthony E. Greene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Homepage & PGP Key <http://www.pobox.com/~agreene/>